Cooper Discovery Pro/SST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cooper Discovery Pro/SST

Anyone tried the Cooper Pro tires. Thinking about trying them. All reviews seem to be good ,but would like some input.

I have them but only for about a month. Been great so far

Comment

Nosos isrunning them after coming off of some Nitto Trail Grapplers.
      2004 Grand Cherokee (WJ), Laredo 4.0
      4.5" Frankenstein Short Arm lift, Rusty ADJ CA's, trussed Waggy 44 Front & 44HD Rear; 35x12.50 Hercules M/T mounted on Micky Thompson Classic Lock II 17x9

Comment

I am running the Cooper STT pros. I only have about 3,000 miles on them but I like them, No radial pull like the Nitto Trail Grapplers had. They're not any louder than the Trail Grapplers. Great wet weather performance and really good in the red clay mud I found out today.
        2018 JKU ~ Auto ~ 4.10 gears ~ Black

Enforcer 3"+Drag link flip, Bilstein 5100's, Method MR312 wheels, 315/70R17 Cooper Discoverer STT Pros, Front Adams 1310 Driveshaft, EVO Rock Sliders, EVO ProTek skid system, EVO 1/4 Pounder W/Stinger, Tuffy hood lock, F&R Grabars, sPod W/ARB harness, Rigid LED Dually's, ARB compressor, ~Assorted other goodies~

~what I lack in caring, I make up for with apathy~

Comment

I run trailer grapplers on my truck. Have no complaints with these nitto tires but I will be making the switch to the Cooper STT Pro's .

Comment

Thanks for all the responses. I ordered the sst pro's but they made a mistake and I went with the Cooper MTP which so far I am very happy with. They have very little road noise (less than my toyo's) and no road walk. Ready to see how they preform in the mud.

Comment

Late to the party I know, but I've got about 30K on STT's & overall am pretty happy with them. I use my ZJ for "farm use" so far the tires have pulled me through everything I've encountered with them.

Comment

Working...
              X