Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a little teaser of the previous trips

https://youtu.be/MNIjHMIMZhE
    03 TJ X 4.0l std 3.5” Rock Krawler lift w/ adj short arms, 1.25" body lift, QD sway bar links. Rubicon Express trac bars. 1.5" wheel spacers w/ factory 15x8 w/35x12.5R15 BFGs KM2 M/Ts. Custom built rear bumper & tire swing. Poison Spyder ft bumper, Rock Sliders, & Hood Louvers, Drake hood latches, D44s w/ factory lockers w/4.88 gears Synergy Mfg sleeves, C-guests, & OTK steering using JCR & Ruff Stuff Specialties 1 ton steering, rebuilt NP231 w/ 2low kit, JB Conversions wide chain kit, & SYE kit

Comment

Coats family (4) and Broadway family(3) are in. We may not be able to leave Nac till 11-12ish Friday. Anyone know if there is there firewood for sale in the area of the park?

Comment

I talked to them a minute ago they said that they do have wood for sale at the park.
        Jeep:1981 CJ-7 350 SBC, Fitech Go EFI TBI, T350 transmission, Dana 300 transfer case twin sticked, AMC 20 rear end with a Detriot, Dana 30 front (Hobart Locked), H1 Hummer steering box swap, Sams offroad steering brace, on 35's, Custom built rock sliders, White Rhino Fab flat fenders, KOZ offroad rear cage, Mojo Tops shade top

Comment

I'm going to bring a piece of expanded metal to put over a fire ring for grilling burgers or what not. Yall are all welcome to use it just fyi.
          Jeep:1981 CJ-7 350 SBC, Fitech Go EFI TBI, T350 transmission, Dana 300 transfer case twin sticked, AMC 20 rear end with a Detriot, Dana 30 front (Hobart Locked), H1 Hummer steering box swap, Sams offroad steering brace, on 35's, Custom built rock sliders, White Rhino Fab flat fenders, KOZ offroad rear cage, Mojo Tops shade top

Comment

I'm in. Tammy and I will see y'all Friday

Comment

Originally posted by ZacT View Post
              5) Thomas K. (Maybe if my big brother will let me go)
              Ahhh you got jokes! It was the TJ allowing me to go or not!

If I have time a buddy of mine sells firewood, I'm going to swing by there one day during the week and grab some wood for the journey but I have other more pressing issues to deal with first.

Also do we have a need for a large 32x32 or 42x42 print of the park? We have a 42" plotter at my office not sure if it would be any benefit or not.

Comment

• ZacT
                ZacT commented
                Editing a comment
                You can bring a map if you want. I believe you can get maps at the park but Gaia has the trails and I also have a Geo referenced pdf map of the park.

Margaret and I are planning on meeting up with the group for the Saturday ride. What time do we need to be at camp site B Saturday morning ?

Comment

• ZacT
                ZacT commented
                Editing a comment
                Be ready to hit the trails st 8am.

• ZacT
                ZacT commented
                Editing a comment
                8am is a no go. If you are arriving at the park it will be 9am

Dropped Pin
              near Burnet County, TX
              https://goo.gl/maps/Erjh8cUFhvF2

first spot was taken this where we are
              1997 TJ. Mostly Stock with a couple bolt on's!

"My jeep practically drives its self"
              "Just Bump It"

Comment

Working...
              X