Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Interested in Wheeling at Wolf Caves or Marble Falls on the 15th and 16th?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Interested in Wheeling at Wolf Caves or Marble Falls on the 15th and 16th?

I can't make the Barnwell trip because of work, but I've got the next weekend off and I'm looking for someone to wheel with. I'll camp at the park with my grill and be cooking. I'd prefer Wolf Caves, but if Marble Falls is closer and easier, I can do that to.
    2016 JKU Pavement Princess, basically stock

Sounds like a good time, but I'm probably done wheeling for the year with the holidays coming up.
    Jeep:1981 CJ-7 350 SBC, Fitech Go EFI TBI, T350 transmission, Dana 300 transfer case twin sticked, AMC 20 rear end with a Detriot, Dana 30 front (Hobart Locked), H1 Hummer steering box swap, Sams offroad steering brace, on 35's, Custom built rock sliders, White Rhino Fab flat fenders, KOZ offroad rear cage, Mojo Tops shade top

Comment

Thanks for the invite, but no sir. Can't make that one. Let me know if you go and who goes with you so I can get you a decal.
      2004 Grand Cherokee (WJ), Laredo 4.0
      4.5" Frankenstein Short Arm lift, Rusty ADJ CA's, trussed Waggy 44 Front & 44HD Rear; 35x12.50 Hercules M/T mounted on Micky Thompson Classic Lock II 17x9

Comment

Unfortunately I am on call that weekend.
        1997 TJ. Mostly Stock with a couple bolt on's!

"My jeep practically drives its self"
        "Just Bump It"

Comment

Working...
        X