Barnwell December 8th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barnwell December 8th

Since the Catahoula trip was canceled, we have decided to do a last minute Barnwell run. If you are planning on going, please let me know. We will be meeting at the pavilion Saturday morning and hitting the trail at 9:00 AM.

Tyler guys: There is a convoy meeting at the Whataburger on 271 at 7:15 if you would like to join.

Jeep08 J.Endicott
    90yj
    Trime
    oldbaldguyinajk
    agrippo
    ZacT (pending spousal approval)
    CDE (Maybe)
    Last edited by 90yj; 12-06-2018, 11:50 AM.
    1990 Jeep Yj, 4bt Cummins Turbo Diesel, M5ODR2 5 speed trans, NP205 T-case, Ford 8.8 rear w/ ARB air locker, Waggy D44 front w/ ARB air locker, 35x12.5x15 KM2, Warn winch, 2.5" Rubicon Express lift, DIY highline fenders, TJ Flares, DIY rock sliders and skid plate, ARB dual air compressor.

I’m in see y’all at 7:15am at the Whataburger for some fun in the wet and cold

Comment

I’m in see you there

Comment

I will be there!
        2015 JKU Sport
        Dana 44 F&R w/ lockers
        3" TeraFlex Lift w/ Falco shocks
        Barricade Winch 9500 lbs
        37x12.50x17 Bridgestone on Trail Ready Beadlocks

Comment

I'll be there

Comment

I may be there to support the fundraiser going on that day (depends on how the final stages of this swap go tomorrow), but doubt I will do any wheeling. I want to be 100% certain my setup is correct before I put myself in a position to break things again lol...especially with the rain in the forecast.
            2004 TJ - "Zom-Bee":
            4" Lift, 33x12.50R15 Tires, Fox 2.0 Shocks, Currie Double Adjustable UCAs, TeraFlex High Steer System, TeraFlex 2WD Low Range Kit, TeraFlex Extreme Short SYE, Adam's CV Rear Driveshaft, Azzy's T-Case Linkage, G2 4.10 Gears, Dana 30 front with G2 Chromoly Shafts & Aussie Locker, Rubicon Dana 44 rear with G2 Chromoly Shafts & Detroit Locker, Durango 160A Alternator

Comment

What CB channel are yall on

Comment

Working...
              X