No announcement yet.

New Shop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not in any real hurry to install my lockers, so I'll just hold on to them and wait to see if you get a lift installed. I think it would be a fun wrench party, since it's front Dana 30 and rear D44, assuming you're game, of course!

Comment

Originally posted by AngusJeep View Post
      I'm not in any real hurry to install my lockers, so I'll just hold on to them and wait to see if you get a lift installed. I think it would be a fun wrench party, since it's front Dana 30 and rear D44, assuming you're game, of course!
      That's what we built it for! In my 20+ years if Jeeping, I've always relied on friends to use their shops & expertise. Now is my chance to give back.
      Last edited by sjlplat; 11-07-2018, 09:36 PM.
      - 1988 XJ Base - I don't actually drive it. It just sits in the driveway while I throw parts at it.

- 1990 XJ Laredo - Old and busted, but it'll get the job done!

- 1996 XJ Sport - It's red. What else can I say?

- 1997 XJ Country - My wife wanted something "pretty".

- 1998 XJ Limited - Cheap and leathery.

Comment

A/C is installed, but for some reason they didn't install the thermostat because they're waiting for walls to be installed. Guess nobody told them the bathroom isn't being finished right now. Nevertheless, the shop is basically done!

Click image for larger version

Name:	1542510553329902.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	285.9 KB
ID:	10023
        - 1988 XJ Base - I don't actually drive it. It just sits in the driveway while I throw parts at it.

- 1990 XJ Laredo - Old and busted, but it'll get the job done!

- 1996 XJ Sport - It's red. What else can I say?

- 1997 XJ Country - My wife wanted something "pretty".

- 1998 XJ Limited - Cheap and leathery.

Comment

Working...
        X