35"12.50 x 17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
    12"x9" Gear Big Block wheels
    Bull Dog Winch
    DV8 SR4 Rock Sliders
    Poison Spyder Crusher Flares
    Rock Crawler bumper and tire carrier
    EMPTY WALLET

Comment

I'm a fan of burritos in foil. You can pre-package them and secure them next to the manifold on the trail, then you've always got a hot meal ready to eat.
      • '88 Cherokee Base - I don't actually drive it. It just sits in the driveway while I throw parts at it.
      • '90 Cherokee Laredo - Old and busted, but it'll get the job done!
      • '97 Cherokee Country - My wife wanted something "pretty".

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalJK View Post

Dang it Ray, I’m the husband! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
        WJ_Guy

I'm not completely sure, but I think that's better than being the wife! at least Ray's making dinner for ya!
        98 XJ 4.5" lift on 33s. bumper w/ 10K winch, lights
        locked front and rear
        cowl intake, CB and a lot of skinny pedal

Comment

The chicken pad Thai needs some work on ratios of all ingredients but I was happy with how it turned out most of all.
          2004 Grand Cherokee (WJ), Laredo 4.0
          4.5" Frankenstein Short Arm lift, Rusty ADJ CA's, trussed Waggy 44 Front & 44HD Rear; 35x12.50 Hercules M/T mounted on Micky Thompson Classic Lock II 17x9

Comment

I have this book https://www.amazon.com/One-Wonders-B.../dp/0615246761 there are some good recipes designed for backpacking but would be very handy for off road meals. The Hula Wraps are Heather's favorite. Chicken and dumplings are good as well. I'll type out a few and share as I get the time.
            One Pan Wonders ~ Backcountry Cooking at its Finest [Teresa Dicentra Black] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. Backpacking meals are important. I want to eat well while hiking and backpacking. Trail food should taste good

Comment

Hula Wrap

2 Large Tortillas
              1 3oz foil pack tuna
              2 individual packs of cream cheese
              2 rings of dry pineapple, finely chopped
              4 table spoons of macadamia nuts, finely chopped
              1 tablespoon of dried parsley
              Β½ teaspoon curry powder

At Home; combine the dried pineapple, macadamia nuts, parsley and cury powder in a zip lock bag.

In Camp; spread on package of cream cheese, half the tuna, nuts and pineapple on each tortilla roll and eat.

Comment

• WJ_Guy
                WJ_Guy commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm looking forward to that Crockpot pot roast recipe as well!

Not really a recipe however when my son and I backpack we use the packaged tuna in water and mix it with a flavored rice packet in camp. They also now sale SPAM in singles which also works in the rice mixes.
              2012 Unlimited Sport, front & rear Dana 44s with lockers. 3” synergy lift w/rock krawler mid arms and trac bars. Rancho 9000 shocks 35” KM2s on 18” vetch warrior rims. Floor is bed lined. 8,000 lb winch. 52” led light bar. (all customizations courtesy of my ex)

My daily driver is a Prius (don’t laugh, I commute to Dallas)

Comment

Originally posted by Crow View Post
                I have this book https://www.amazon.com/One-Wonders-B.../dp/0615246761 there are some good recipes designed for backpacking but would be very handy for off road meals. The Hula Wraps are Heather's favorite. Chicken and dumplings are good as well. I'll type out a few and share as I get the time.
                got that book as well. looks like quite a few well thought out recipes
                98 XJ 4.5" lift on 33s. bumper w/ 10K winch, lights
                locked front and rear
                cowl intake, CB and a lot of skinny pedal

Comment

• Crow
                  Crow commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I did a review of sorts on her Facebook site several years ago. I believe she has three books out now.
              Working...
              X