X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorado

Jealous!!!
    2004 TJ ex-X Model :
    3.5" Rock Krawler Springs, Rock Krawler Adj. Control Arms, Fox 2.0 Shocks, 33x12.50R15 MTRs, TeraFlex High Steer System, TeraFlex 2WD Low Range Kit, TeraFlex Extreme Short SYE, Adam's CV Rear Driveshaft, G2 4.10 Gears, Dana 30 front with G2 Chromoly Shafts & Aussie Locker, Rubicon Dana 44 rear with G2 Chromoly Shafts & Detroit Locker, Durango 160A Alternator, Rugged Ridge Nautic 9500lb Winch with Synthetic Rope

Comment

• CDE
      CDE commented
      Editing a comment
      Playtime I would love to see your itinerary for this trip if you wouldn't mind sharing. I'm thinking about making the trip up there next July. The videos you posted on Facebook showed some amazing views.

• Playtime
      Playtime commented
      Editing a comment
      Will you be at the cruise in on the 9th

• CDE
      CDE commented
      Editing a comment
      It's doubtful. I have not been able to make any lately due to being an hour away and not getting off work until 6:00.

I'm going to try to show up to Barnwell on the 11th though and help with the beginner group if needed. I have a gig that night so that may change if I need more time to prep.

Looking hella like a fun time!!!!
    2004 Grand Cherokee (WJ), Laredo 4.0
    4.5" Frankenstein Short Arm lift, Rusty ADJ CA's, trussed Waggy 44 Front & 44HD Rear; 35x12.50 Hercules M/T mounted on Micky Thompson Classic Lock II 17x9

Comment

Looks like a great time. Colorado is definitely on my list.
      1990 Jeep Yj, 4bt Cummins Turbo Diesel, M5ODR2 5 speed trans, NP205 T-case, Ford 8.8 rear w/ ARB air locker, Waggy D44 front w/ ARB air locker, 35x12.5x15 KM2, Warn winch, 2.5" Rubicon Express lift, DIY highline fenders, TJ Flares, DIY rock sliders and skid plate, ARB dual air compressor.

Comment

Great views and a lot of fun.

Comment

I bet that was a fun trip
          2014 Sahara Edition JKU
          3" Mopar Lift on Bilsteins
          35"12.50 x 17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
          12"x9" Gear Big Block wheels
          Bull Dog Winch
          DV8 SR4 Rock Sliders
          Poison Spyder Crusher Flares
          Rock Crawler bumper and tire carrier
          EMPTY WALLET

Comment

Nice. My friends and I are planning to go there next year.

Comment

We had a blast. If you need any information just let me know

Comment

Working...
              X