Recommendations for a Jeep shop in or Near Shelbyville

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendations for a Jeep shop in or Near Shelbyville

I bought my TJ about four years ago from a dealership in Florida. I've since moved to Shelbyville and live in a rural, wooded area. The driving here has been a lot rougher than Florida and I'd like be sure that it's fit for this area or if I need to make some repairs/upgrades. So, I want to get my Jeep checked out by a shop who knows their stuff. Any recommendations? I'm willing to drive a couple hours (or more).

Best guys around you will be a drive to Lufkin to Dynamic Off-Road. Cody Consford will be able to take care of any concerns or upgrades you have questions about.
    http://www.dynamictx.com/home.aspx
    2004 Grand Cherokee (WJ), Laredo 4.0
    4.5" Frankenstein Short Arm lift, Rusty ADJ CA's, trussed Waggy 44 Front & 44HD Rear; 35x12.50 Hercules M/T mounted on Micky Thompson Classic Lock II 17x9

Comment

Thank you! I'll be sure to check them out.

Comment

I second Dynamic. Cody Consford and his guys know jeeps inside and out and my experience is their professionalism far exceeds what most would expect from any shop.

Comment

Cody and his crew were great. Cody had me take a look under my Jeep and showed me everything that needed attention and explained what my options were. I'll definitely head back there for any future mechanical help.

Comment

• WJ_Guy
            WJ_Guy commented
            Editing a comment
            Glad it all worked out for you!
        Working...
        X