Jr. Member vs Member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jr. Member vs Member

What's difference between a Junior Member and a Member?

BobertAnimalJK I think it has to do with the amount of posts you have made. Once you reach a certain about it changes.
    Last edited by ZacT; 10-17-2016, 12:27 PM.

Comment

What Zac said. It really doesn't mean anything pertinent to the club though. It's a forum thing.
      The ANIMAL Build Thread

2012 JKUR 6 spd Manual; 5.13 gears; 4:1, CRUSH

Pro Comp 17x9 wheels, 37" NITTO Trail Grapplers, EVO Enforcer 4" Lift, 2.5 Spec. King Shocks/Compression Adjusters, 5.13 Gears, RR Aluminum Billet Hood Latches, Truck-Lite LED Headlights, Rigid Dually LEDs, Cobra 75 CB, Wild Boar Roof Rack, Tom Woods 1310 Front Drive shaft

Comment

Junior!! (in my best Sean Connery voice)
        2004 Grand Cherokee (WJ), Laredo 4.0
        4.5" Frankenstein Short Arm lift, Rusty ADJ CA's, trussed Waggy 44 Front & 44HD Rear; 315/70:17 Patagonia M/T mounted on Micky Thompson Classic Lock II 17x9

Comment

I kinda thought it was a post count thing till I saw Formula96 with 77 post and Knighttime85 with 111 post are Junior Members. Looks like 50 post is the threshold.

Sorry WJ_Guy I'm too dense to get your joke.

Comment

• AnimalJK
            AnimalJK commented
            Editing a comment
            I think that is a Raiders of the Lost Ark reference. More specifically the Last Crusade where they are looking for the Holy Grail.

I was honestly never really concerned with it. I can set up some custom things to show up but it has never been on the top of my list of stuff to do.
          The ANIMAL Build Thread

2012 JKUR 6 spd Manual; 5.13 gears; 4:1, CRUSH

Pro Comp 17x9 wheels, 37" NITTO Trail Grapplers, EVO Enforcer 4" Lift, 2.5 Spec. King Shocks/Compression Adjusters, 5.13 Gears, RR Aluminum Billet Hood Latches, Truck-Lite LED Headlights, Rigid Dually LEDs, Cobra 75 CB, Wild Boar Roof Rack, Tom Woods 1310 Front Drive shaft

Comment

Originally posted by Bobert View Post
            What's difference between a Junior Member and a Member?
            they're smaller of course!!
            98 XJ 4.5" lift on 33s. bumper w/ 10K winch, lights
            locked front and rear
            cowl intake, CB and a lot of skinny pedal

Comment

Working...
            X