Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T-Shirts are finally here!!! Come and get them!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-Shirts are finally here!!! Come and get them!

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE T-SHIRTS

The newest design for ETXJC T-Shirts is finally on the shelf and ready for purchase! Come and get them!!
    We have added hoodies and long sleeve T-Shirts also now.

Short Sleeve 50/50 T-shirts
    • YM, YL, YXL, Adult Small - XL $15
    • 2XL - $17
    • 3XL - $18
    • 4XL - $19
    Short Sleeve Dri-Fit T-shirts
    • YM, YL, YXL, Adult Small - XL $19
    • 2XL - $21
    • 3XL - $22
    • 4XL - $23
    Long Sleeve 50/50 T-shirts
    • YM, YL, YXL, Adult Small - XL $19
    • 2XL - $21
    • 3XL - $22
    • 4XL - $23
    Long Sleeve Dri-Fit T-shirts
    • YM, YL, YXL, Adult Small - XL $22
    • 2XL - $24
    • 3XL - $25
    • 4XL - $26
    Hoodies
    • Adult Small - XL $27
    • 2XL - $29
    • 3XL - $30
    • 4XL - $31
    Shirts will be sold until 10:00 P.M. June 9th. You will not be able to order after that time so make sure you get your order done ASAP. June 11th this order will be sent to the printer. There is approximately a 4 day turnaround on shirt printing. Your shirts will be given to the area leaders in Longview, Henderson, Nacogdoches, Lufkin, and Tyler. Watch Facebook and this forum thread for the announcement of when the shirts are done and ready to be picked up. The best way to pick them up is to attend your local chapter Cruise-In. If you can't make it to a Cruise-In please make other arrangements for pickup with your area leaders. Feel free to ask questions in this thread.
    Newest ETXJC Club Shirt

Last edited by AnimalJK; 05-28-2018, 08:21 AM.
    The ANIMAL Build Thread

2012 JKUR 6 spd Manual; 5.13 gears; 4:1, CRUSH

Pro Comp 17x9 wheels, 37" NITTO Trail Grapplers, EVO Enforcer 4" Lift, 2.5 Spec. King Shocks/Compression Adjusters, 5.13 Gears, RR Aluminum Billet Hood Latches, Truck-Lite LED Headlights, Rigid Dually LEDs, Cobra 75 CB, Wild Boar Roof Rack, Tom Woods 1310 Front Drive shaft

Looks GREAT John! 👍🏻 Totally gettin two bro 😎
    pretty much stock

Comment

Looks great! Is the 50/50 just regular tshirt material, like the past few years or are they the softer tshirt material??
      JeepHer & Lil Jeeper in Nacogdoches (Christy & Drake)
      2013 Rubicon JKU, Commando Green
      Pro Comp Series 7069 17x9 Wheels
      35x12.50r17" MAXXIS Mudder Buckshot II Tires
      4" Rancho Suspension Lift
      Carolina Driveline 1310CVx1310 Conversion Front Driveshaft
      Poison Spyder BFH Front Bumper w/ Trail Stinger

AnimalJK's Hand-Me-Down Smittybuilt Rocker Rails
      Cobra 75 WX ST Handheld CB

Comment

Originally posted by ChristyK1976 View Post
        Looks great! Is the 50/50 just regular tshirt material, like the past few years or are they the softer tshirt material??
        Yes it's a poly cotton blend like last year...I think that's what we had... Anyway, yes. The dri-fit will be like 100% polyester I believe.
        The ANIMAL Build Thread

Pro Comp 17x9 wheels, 37" NITTO Trail Grapplers, EVO Enforcer 4" Lift, 2.5 Spec. King Shocks/Compression Adjusters, 5.13 Gears, RR Aluminum Billet Hood Latches, Truck-Lite LED Headlights, Rigid Dually LEDs, Cobra 75 CB, Wild Boar Roof Rack, Tom Woods 1310 Front Drive shaft

Comment

Definitely going to pick two of these up. They look awesome!

Comment

I'd like to order 2 of these. Since Im in Dallas which chapter should I plan on being in to pick them up?

Comment

• Drover
              Drover commented
              Editing a comment
              Well I ordered one of each. We will figure out the small stuff later

• Oscar03TJ
              Oscar03TJ commented
              Editing a comment
              If needed me and my wife go to Dallas area at least once a month and can possibly bring them to you at some point if wanted

• Drover
              Drover commented
              Editing a comment
              That would be awesome. Thank you for offering. I'm going to try to take a day off and go to the cruise inn. So maybe one way or another I'll get them.

Hello all! Haven't been around in awhile, but I'd still love a shirt. You may have to hold it for awhile until I make it back to nacogdoches if that's alright ..

If someone is shipping out a few let me know and I'll send $$!

thanks

Comment

• WJ_Guy
              WJ_Guy commented
              Editing a comment
              Good to have you online JKJon. I might just sit on your shirt and force you to come visit us in Nacogdoches. Though.......I can flat rate it to you if you like.

Good to hear from you Jon! Hope things are going well for you. We can hold it for you no problem or you can arrange with Ray to get it mailed.
            The ANIMAL Build Thread

Comment

If you missed out on the t shirt order I have 2 Dri-Fit shirts I need to sell cause they are too big and we will never wear them. They run a size bigger than the 50/50 t shirts. I have an Adult Med and a Youth Medium $19 each. Let me know if you're interested and I can get them to you asap!

Comment

Originally posted by ChristyK1976 View Post
                If you missed out on the t shirt order I have 2 Dri-Fit shirts I need to sell cause they are too big and we will never wear them. They run a size bigger than the 50/50 t shirts. I have an Adult Med and a Youth Medium $19 each. Let me know if you're interested and I can get them to you asap!
                I'll take that adult medium off your hands. I'm not anywhere near Nac though.
                2004 Solar Yellow TJ : *Bad Shift Solenoid
                3.5" Rock Krawler Springs, Rock Krawler Adj. Control Arms, Fox 2.0 Shocks, 33x12.50R15 MTRs, TeraFlex High Steer System, TeraFlex 2WD Low Range Kit, TeraFlex Extreme Short SYE, Adam's CV Rear Driveshaft, G2 4.10 Gears, Dana 30 front with G2 Chromoly Shafts & Aussie Locker, Rubicon Dana 44 rear with G2 Chromoly Shafts & Detroit Locker, Durango 160A Alternator, Rugged Ridge Nautic 9500lb Winch with Synthetic Rope

1998 Flame Red XJ Limited: *A Black Hole for Coolant
                SkyJacker 3" front lift springs, shocks, steering stabilizer, and adjustable track bar. Rubicon Express 3.5" rear leaf packs. 265/75/16 BFG A/T on TJ Moab Wheels

Comment

• ChristyK1976
                  ChristyK1976 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I don't mind mailing it too you if you pm your address. You can either pay to my PayPal account or send a check, whichever is easier.
                  Last edited by ChristyK1976; 08-24-2017, 09:08 PM.

Can't believe I missed this!
                THUMPER-14 JKU Willys/synergy drag link/yeti tierod/yeti track bar/USA alloy ball joints/Yukon chromoly axles/JKS quick disconnects/Spartan locker/rancho adjustable control arms/Yukon 4.88/nitro sleeve/teraflex differential covers/bilstein reservoir shocks/37s/ 1310cv driveshaft

Comment

• WJ_Guy
                  WJ_Guy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The shirt order? What's your size and I'll see if there are any extra.

Medium or large thanks man!
                THUMPER-14 JKU Willys/synergy drag link/yeti tierod/yeti track bar/USA alloy ball joints/Yukon chromoly axles/JKS quick disconnects/Spartan locker/rancho adjustable control arms/Yukon 4.88/nitro sleeve/teraflex differential covers/bilstein reservoir shocks/37s/ 1310cv driveshaft

Comment

I still have a dri-fit youth medium to sell.

Comment

• ZacT
                    ZacT commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Will it look good with short shorts. Asking for a friend.

• ChristyK1976
                    ChristyK1976 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    ZacT it would Be a sweet crop top on an adult and accentuate a rockin pair of short jorts....js

The shirt I ordered wasn't at my local cruise-in (Longview). Any idea where it might be?
                  2004 Solar Yellow TJ : *Bad Shift Solenoid
                  3.5" Rock Krawler Springs, Rock Krawler Adj. Control Arms, Fox 2.0 Shocks, 33x12.50R15 MTRs, TeraFlex High Steer System, TeraFlex 2WD Low Range Kit, TeraFlex Extreme Short SYE, Adam's CV Rear Driveshaft, G2 4.10 Gears, Dana 30 front with G2 Chromoly Shafts & Aussie Locker, Rubicon Dana 44 rear with G2 Chromoly Shafts & Detroit Locker, Durango 160A Alternator, Rugged Ridge Nautic 9500lb Winch with Synthetic Rope

1998 Flame Red XJ Limited: *A Black Hole for Coolant
                  SkyJacker 3" front lift springs, shocks, steering stabilizer, and adjustable track bar. Rubicon Express 3.5" rear leaf packs. 265/75/16 BFG A/T on TJ Moab Wheels

Comment

• WJ_Guy
                    WJ_Guy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'll be checking with the club prez when he gets back from vacation tomorrow.
                Working...
                X