Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: TJ Rear Seat Belt Buckles

Found! Thanks!
    Last edited by M35A2; 03-26-2019, 11:10 AM.
    1999 TJ Sahara

4" springs (1" body lift on the way); 35" Pro Comp MT on Level8 wheels; ARB air lockers with 4.56 Yukon gears and VIAIR compressor; 9,500lb; Warn winch; Warn bumpers; Teraflex front control arms; Currie rear control arms; ZJ Steering parts; Rough Country adjustable track bars; Custom bodywork by rollover and dead blow hammer
    Multiple cylinder misfire

SYE and DC on the to-do list...

If you cant find them....might wanna call Snake Oyyll in tyler.....i know the refurbish seat belts, they might have some there.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasVeteran View Post
      If you cant find them....might wanna call Snake Oyyll in tyler.....i know the refurbish seat belts, they might have some there.
      Good to know. I emailed them. Thanks!
      Last edited by M35A2; 03-19-2019, 07:49 AM.
      1999 TJ Sahara

4" springs (1" body lift on the way); 35" Pro Comp MT on Level8 wheels; ARB air lockers with 4.56 Yukon gears and VIAIR compressor; 9,500lb; Warn winch; Warn bumpers; Teraflex front control arms; Currie rear control arms; ZJ Steering parts; Rough Country adjustable track bars; Custom bodywork by rollover and dead blow hammer

Comment

Anytime....🖒🖒🖒

Comment

I may have a set off a YJ; they should closely resemble the one in picture

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
            I may have a set off a YJ; they should closely resemble the one in picture
            I would think so, yes. Please see what you have and post a pic if you can!
            1999 TJ Sahara

Comment

• Amethyst
              Amethyst commented
              Editing a comment
              Ill get a pic, then try to figure out how to post it. Not very computer literate.

• M35A2
              M35A2 commented
              Editing a comment
              Lol. Well, if you get the pic I'm sure we can figure out a way to transfer it. I can PM you my phone number if need be.

All set on the seat belts. Thanks, 2001TJ !!
            1999 TJ Sahara

Comment

Working...
            X